We stand with Palestine ❤️ Free Palestine 🇵🇸

No to genocide in Gaza. No to the killing of civilians. No to targeting hospitals and schools. No to deception and double standards.

My Reddit story: the Android subreddit drama!

Reddit, who does not know Reddit? Reddit (The front page of the internet 🌐!) is a common destination for persons interested in discussing ideas, asking questions, and sharing projects.
After a tide, I decided to register on the platform to take a closer look 👀, and it took me only a few minutes to become a member of the top technology-related subreddits, including the Android subreddit. And this was the beginning of the story.
A few days have passed since I joined r/Android, and the moment came when I decided to show one of my humble works to its managers, so they took advantage of my tutorial by presenting it on their subreddit to attract readers and get shares and comments.
 

I cannot hide my satisfaction 😊 that one of the biggest subreddit accepted my humble pieces.
A few weeks later, I decided to publish
a new article, so I wrote it on my blog and shared it with them just like last time. After a few hours, I was surprised by the deletion of it and the ban from participating in the subreddit without any prior notice or explanation. Therefore I wrote to them wondering how posting the works of others is not spamming, but publishing my work that I am tired of preparing for hours and days is considered spam?
 

Here their poor communication 💬 and weak arguments emerged: I received an empty response from any explanation except invoking an unclear rule, forgetting that they live on the work of others like parasites.

And after they knew that I would not let them flee 🏃 with my previous work, they muted me from contacting them, but unfortunately for them, this can only be for three days.

I was patient. I prepared a strong 💪 message and a decisive response.

They responded as usual with a weak response and blocked me from contacting them again. They confirmed their bad qualities and their denial of favor.

So after this drama 😭, I decided to publish my work on my subreddit and to look for good open-source alternatives, as I will not participate in "eating carrion 🦖" to attract fans like our story heroes do.


📣 What about becoming a judge and announcing your decision in the comments box?
Djalel Oukid

Science teacher, PhD student, Master degree in Microbial biotechnology , Microbiologist, designer, video editor, podcaster & blogger. linkedin portfolio github

Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this blog. Spam, abusive and off-topics comments will be deleted. Please read our Comments policy before commenting.

Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post
Blackview BV9900 Pro Thermal Camera Mobile Phone Helio P90 Octa Core 8GB+128GB IP68 Rugged Smartphone 48MP Quad Rear Camera